Monthly Pawty & Event Page
- Pawty Days will be announced on social media, Facebook and Instagram and thru our newsletter the 1st of each month. If it falls on a Sunday or Holiday it will be the following day at 10am
- Pawty Days will be dropped at 10am
- Pawty Days will now be $5.00 to participate, excluding Christmas which will be a $10.00. The fee must be paid within 5 days of booking/signing up for the Pawty . If the fee is not paid by close of business day on the 5th day, your dog will be removed from the Pawty, and we will pull from our waitlist.
- Dogs that are on reoccurring schedules the day a Pawty falls on, will automatically be enrolled in the Pawty event, however dogs must also pay the Pawty fees within 5 days or there dog will not be able to participate in the Pawty events.
- Dogs on reoccurring schedules if not wanting to participate can still attend Day Camp as usual, please just notify us so that we are aware
- Pawty Events will now be limited throughout the Year to February, March, May, October, December
- If you book a Pawty Day and cancel the day of, you will be charged a full day of Day Camp or a package day will be removed from your package.
- Pawties typically sell out fast, we encourage calling as soon as the information is dropped, and to please read carefully for each one.
- Dogs who are scheduled for the Pawties must complete a half day or full day of day camp, or a sleepover with in 2 weeks prior to the Pawty dates.
- Pawty Days are a full day of Day Camp only.
- Dogs who do not follow Pawty Rules from Pawty invitations could be at risk of being discluded the day of the event
- All Pawty animals must be current on all vaccines at the time of booking for the Pawty
* We advertise our Pawties, in our monthly email and newsletter that goes out on the 1st of each month, as well on our FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM. In the event that the 1st falls on a weekend or Holiday we will announce on our Facebook page what the release date will be typically one week prior and then again the night before.
***Dogs that are exhibiting any symptoms of being ill which includes, but is not limited to Conjunctivitis, Kennel Cough, Diarrhea are not welcome at Camp, as these can pose a risk to other dogs. If you dog is currently being treated for any illness that is considered contagious we ask that you call us and keep them home. If your dog is experiencing goopy eyes, coughing/hacking of any kind, bowl issues or sneezing and they are not being treated we ask that you call us, and please again keep them at home to not risk spreading any illnesses that could spread to other dogs.