Doggie Day Camp
What is Doggie DAYCAMP
Camp K-9 Doggie Day Camp offers pet parents the chance to have their dogs run, play and socialize throughout our Doggie Day Camp. Doggie Day Camp will help reduce anxiety and boredom in your pet while you are away and provide them with the attention they may need. Our Pet First Aid and CPR certified Camp Counselors will find the playgroup that best fits your dogs personality and size. A well exercised, socialized, and tired dog is a happy dog!
Rules of Doggie Day Camp
*Reservations are required for Day Camp
* All Dogs must be at least 6 months of age and be spayed or neutered.
All dogs are required and to remain current on their "Rabies", "Distemper", "Bordetella" vaccine.
Proof of vaccinations is required from a local Veterinarian
* If your dogs vaccines lapse, there will be a 24 hour wait time before returning to Camp Services for Rabies and Distemper and a 20 day wait to return for the Bordetella . Email reminders are sent 30 days prior to their expiration.
*All dogs including adopted/rescued dogs that are from out of state and have found their forever homes are to see a local veterinarian prior to coming to Camp K-9. Rescue documentation will not be accepted. We will ask for documentation of their first local visit prior to starting.
* Drop offs for Day Camp arrival begins at 7am thru 9am Monday-Friday. Saturdays drop off begins at 8am thru 9am.
* 1/2 Day Dog Campers must be picked up by 12pm, we only offer morning 1/2 day Doggie Day Camp.
* Camp K-9 is closed for nap time from 12pm-2pm Monday-Friday and all camp activities resume at 2pm.
* Saturdays we are closed from 12pm-1pm.
*All dogs attending Day Camp or a Sleepover must attend Camp 1 of those services, at least once every two months, or they will have to be reevaluated before booking a future day camp or sleepover.
*Owners who do not call or show up for a scheduled day of camp will be charged for that day
*owners who cancel the day of Doggie Day Camp the day off, and Sundays for Monday will also be charged a full day
*Dogs must pass a social interview/evaluation to attend Day Camp or Sleepover services.
*We are a cage free napping facility. All campers nap in their designated playgroup supervised by the Camp Counselors
* Canine Campers are separated by size and personality
* Collars will be removed to avoid injury during play time. Attaching a Name Tag to your dog's collar is highly encouraged.
*Arriving and departing from Camp K-9 all dogs must be on a leash, and retractable leashes are discouraged.
* We provide a safe structured routine for our campers to follow throughout the day that is monitored by staff at all times.
*We are an indoor facility with and an outdoor play area. All dogs go outside throughout the day.
* We recommend that your dog to have monthly treatments of flea and tick medication, as well as, heart worm medication.
* All Pet Parents are required to notify Camp K-9 of allergy or medical conditions upon registration.
New to Camp K-9?
Visit our "How to Get Started with us" tab
* Dogs that are sick or injured should not be brought to Camp K-9 for any services.
Dogs like our human children in day care can get sick, please visit our FAQ page for more information.
Day Camp Pricing
Day Camp Pricing
Full Day Camp
(Over 5 Hours) $41.00
*Each Additional Dog
1/2 Day Camp (am session 12pm pickup)
*These prices are effective on September 1st, 2022
* Late pick up after 6:30pm Monday-Friday or 4pm Saturday
& Late Day Camp arrival after 9am Monday- Saturday drop off will result in a late fee:
$15 for 1-15 minutes late $1.00 per minute
$30 for 16-30 minutes late $1.00 per minute
Dogs not picked up after 30 minutes will incur the late fee and additional sleepover charges.
Frequent Camp Packages
5 days of Camp
$188.00 ($205 value)
10 Days of Camp
$346.00 ($410 value)
Family Package - 2 Dogs, 5 Days of Day Camp
Family Package 2 Dogs, 10 Days of Day Camp
$646 ($760 Value)
Do the dogs really nap?
Of course they do! Our dogs nap in their playgroups with their friends, and their assigned Camp Counselor. We offer a cage free nap time, unless otherwise requested by a customer. The lights get turned off, we play calming music, and the dogs are rest. Many people ask us how do you get them to nap, together. Well its pretty simple. Just like toddlers, they are accustom to routine. We have many routines here at Camp to keep our campers having a great time, safe and healthy. This is just one of many.
Do the dogs get to go outside?
They sure do! Even though we are an indoor facility we do have an outdoor area for the dogs to play, get some fresh air and of course do their business. The dogs rotate throughout the day going outside so that each playgroup gets some outside time. In the summer of 2019 we expanded our outdoor area and the dogs are loving the new space. We are very pleased with our new outdoor section and are continuing to make improvements to it.
We often times will go out and play bubbles which is a big hit for our canine friends.
Camp K-9 follows the Westfield Public Schools
Closing announcements due to snow or inclement weather.
We do not follow their delay schedule, we are open during
school delays regular business hours.
In the event of a the Westfield Public School Closing, Camp K-9 staff will always be available to take care of the overnight campers, but our Day Camp will be closed.
If there is a two day closure of school, we typically will not close on the second day, so that we may accommodate our clients. Second day closures are typically due to sidewalks and temperature issues with the local schools, we will typically remain open. In the event of a snow storm during school breaks, Camp K-9 will use its discretion based on the predicted snow accumulations.
We ask that you follow us on Facebook for the latest in Closings due to weather.
Visit our Monthly PAWTY Tab, under "More" for more details. Your pup won't want to miss these extra fun days!